After 20 years of work experience acquired as manager of the legal department of a Marine insurance underwriter, my wish, in developing SEA LEGIS, is to make available to you an in depth knowledge of international transportation and Marine insurance schemes.
The aim of SEA LEGIS is to provide you with customized solutions, enabling you to outsource the claims and other litigations managing, on a one time or durable basis, depending on your current needs.
Whether you are, Insurance company, broker, carrier, forwarder, shipper, consignee, or any other actor in the transport chain, SEA LEGIS offers you solutions for claims, recovery and litigation management, in the field of Marine insurance and transportation.
Cargo / Hull / Carrier and Forwarder Liability
- Initiation and conduct of private and Court surveys
- Assessment and adjustment of claims
- Letter of guarantee negotiation and ship arrest
- Analysis of the merits of the case
- Pursuing or processing of the claim (Amicable or Pre-Litigation)
- Negotiation, settlement, enforcement
DISPUTES & LITIGATION
Civil, Commercial and Arbitration Courts
- Appointment of the lawyers, surveyors and file steering in close cooperation
with the principals
- Drafting of agreement protocols
- Follow up of collection or payment of funds
ASSISTANCE & ADVICES
- Prevention advices and risks control
- Documents analysis (General Terms, Charter Party, …)
- Network of experts and lawyers in France and abroad
Tarifs and conditions on request